Think and Grow Rich is a book written by Napoleon Hill released in 1937 and promoted as a personal development and self-improvement book. He claimed to be inspired by a suggestion from business magnate and later-philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. However there is no evidence that the two ever met.
The book is considered a classic in the personal development genre and has been widely influential in shaping the way people think about success and wealth.
– The object of this book is to help all who seek it learn the ART OF CHANGING their minds from Failure consciousness to Success consciousness.
– You are ” The Master of your Fate, The Captain of your Soul. “ because we have the Power to control our THOUGHT.
– If the thing you wish to do is right and you believe in it, go ahead and DO IT !
– Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivolent succes.
– Success comes to those who become success conscious.
– Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.
– We need – DREAMS,GOALS with BURNING DESIRE.
– You are an excellent person who deserves success. Some who read this will believe that no one can think and grow rich. Their thought habits have been steeped in poverty, want, misery,failure and defeat.
If you think you are beaten, you are, If you think you dare not,you don`t If you like to win, but you think you can`t, It is almost certain you won`t. If you think you`ll lose, you`re lost . For out of the world we find, Success begins with a person`s will – It`s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are, you`ve got to think how to rise. You`ve got to be sure of yourself before You can ever win a prize. Life`s battles don`t always go To the stronger or faster man But soon or late the one who wins Is the one WHO THINKS HE CAN!
Gyere térjél vissza máskor is, mindig fogsz találni érdekességet.
Kérhetném tőled azt, hogy hagyj üzenetet, véleményt
majd ITT a posztom végén.